The Behringer NX1000D power amplifier packs 1000 Watts (2 x 500 Watts @ 2 Ohms; 2 x 300 Watts @ 4 Ohms; 1000 Watts into 4 Ohms bridge mode) into exceptionally lightweight (7.5 lbs / 3.4 kg) and rack-mountable packages. Plus, the built-in DSP and 24-bit/ 96 kHz converters ensure the ultimate signal integrity with an extremely broad dynamic range. And because the NX1000D is so much more efficient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and doesn’t require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts. Thanks to our “Zero-Attack” limiters that offer maximum output level with exceptionally-reliable overload protection and SmartSense Loudspeaker impedance compensation, which provides fully linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance, you can run the NX1000D full-out for hours on-end. Our revolutionary high-density Class-D technology, combined with an ultra-efficient, switch-mode power supply ensure this feather-light powerhouse will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
Class-D – Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our High-Density Class-D amplifier Technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency – and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Linear frequency response at any speaker load
The NX1000D punches well above its weight. Behringer’s SmartSense Technology yields a linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance. On top of that, the NX1000D’s impressive damping factor offers superior amplifier control over your speakers, ensuring top-notch sound reproduction. When combined with quality loudspeakers, the NX1000D yields powerful, dynamic bass and ultra-smooth high-frequencies.
Top-shelf sound from high-performance DSP
The NX1000D comes loaded with high-performance DSP. Benefit from the sophisticated delay. Dial in the perfect crossover setting with three filter types at up to 48dB/octave. You also get eight parametric and two dynamic EQs, along with dynamics processing and lockable security settings. A convenient front-panel LCD screen allows easy adjustments from the front of the NX1000D, without the need for a computer. And thanks to 24-bit/96kHz converters, the NX1000D delivers top-shelf sound and ample dynamic range.
Designed for exceptional ease-of-use
Operating the NX1000D is dead simple. Benefit from at-a-glance confirmation of your system’s vital signs, by way of the NX1000D’s simple front-panel controls and indicators. Positive-detent gain controls with signal level LEDs on each channel make gain-staging a piece of cake. Rear-panel combo XLR and 1/4″ TRS input connectors ensure compatibility with just about any source. Reliable twist-lock speaker connectors prevent unwanted “unplugging” incidents. You also get switchable dual mono, stereo, and mono bridge modes.
- Delivers 300W/channel into 4 ohms, 500W/channel into 2 ohms, or 1,000W into 4 ohms bridged
- Class D technology with “near-zero” thermal buildup runs extremely cool
- Efficient switch-mode power supply gives you low noise, superior transient response, and low power consumption
- SmartSense loudspeaker impedance compensation yields linear frequency response at any speaker load
- Impressive damping factor offers superior amplifier control over your speakers
- Zero-attack limiters supply maximum output with reliable overload protection
- High-performance DSP offers sophisticated delay, a crossover, EQ, dynamics processing, and more
- 24-bit/96kHz converters ensure excellent signal integrity and ample dynamic range
- Positive-detent gain controls with 4-segment LED metering on each channel make gain-staging easy
- Rear-panel combo XLR and 1/4″ TRS input connectors ensure compatibility with just about any source
- Reliable twist-lock speaker connectors prevent unwanted “unplugging” incidents
- Thermal overload protection protects your amplifier and speakers
Number of Channels: 2
Power Class: Class D
Watts/Side @ 8 ohms: 160W
Watts/Side @ 4 ohms: 300W
Watts/Side @ 2 ohms: 500W
Watts Bridged: 1000W @ 4 ohms, 620W @ 8 ohms
Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo
Outputs: 2 x SpeakON
Data I/O: 1 x USB Type B (remote DSP control)
Cooling System: Single Variable Speed Fan (back to front air flow)
DSP: Delay, 8-band Parametric, 2-band Dynamic EQ, Peak Limiter, 20 total presets (19 user)
Filters: 3 x Crossover Filters 48dB/octave
Overload Protection: Thermal and DC protection
Rack Spaces: 2U
Dimensions: 94 x 483 x 231 mm
Weight: 3.4 kg