The Behringer NX1000 packs an impressive amount of power into a lightweight, cool-running unit. This power amplifier delivers 300 watts/channel into 4 ohms, 500 watts/channel into 2 ohms, or a whopping 1,000 watts into 4 ohms bridged, so you’ll have plenty of headroom to work with. Experience low noise, superior transient response, and low power consumption, thanks to an efficient switch-mode power supply. Benefit from a linear frequency response at any speaker load, by virtue of the NX1000’s SmartSense loudspeaker impedance compensation. Beyond that, Zero-attack limiters supply maximum output with reliable overload protection. The NX1000 comes complete with a built-in stereo crossover, reliable twist-lock speaker connectors, and precise 4-segment LED metering.
Lightweight and efficient Class D amplifier technology
Thanks to revolutionary Class D technology with “near-zero” thermal buildup, the lightweight NX1000 runs very cool, no more massive heat sinks or toroid transformers.
Linear frequency response at any speaker load
The NX1000 punches well above its weight. Behringer’s SmartSense Technology yields a linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance. On top of that, the NX1000’s impressive damping factor offers superior amplifier control over your speakers, ensuring top-notch sound reproduction. When combined with quality loudspeakers, the NX1000 yields powerful, dynamic bass and ultra-smooth high-frequencies.
Designed for exceptional ease-of-use
Operating the NX1000 is dead simple. Benefit from at-a-glance confirmation of your system’s vital signs, by way of the NX1000’s simple front-panel controls and indicators. Positive-detent gain controls with signal level LEDs on each channel make gain-staging a piece of cake. Rear-panel combo XLR and 1/4″ TRS input connectors ensure compatibility with just about any source. Reliable twist-lock speaker connectors prevent unwanted “unplugging” incidents. You also get switchable dual mono, stereo, and mono bridge modes, along with an easy-to-use stereo crossover.
- Delivers 300W/channel into 4 ohms, 500W/channel into 2 ohms, or 1,000W into 4 ohms bridged
- Class D technology with “near-zero” thermal buildup runs extremely cool
- Efficient switch-mode power supply gives you low noise, superior transient response, and low power consumption
- SmartSense loudspeaker impedance compensation yields linear frequency response at any speaker load
- Impressive damping factor offers superior amplifier control over your speakers
- Zero-attack limiters supply maximum output with reliable overload protection
- Positive-detent gain controls with 4-segment LED metering on each channel make gain-staging easy
- Rear-panel combo XLR and 1/4″ TRS input connectors ensure compatibility with just about any source
- Reliable twist-lock speaker connectors prevent unwanted “unplugging” incidents
- Easy-to-use stereo crossover with full-range and bi-amp modes
- Thermal overload protection protects your amplifier and speakers
Number of Channels: 2
Power Class: Class D
Watts/Side @ 8 ohms: 160W
Watts/Side @ 4 ohms: 300W
Watts/Side @ 2 ohms: 500W
Watts Bridged: 1000W @ 4 ohms
Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo
Outputs: 2 x speakON
Cooling System: Continuously Variable Speed Fan, Front-to-rear Airflow
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
Rack Spaces: 2U