The remarkable 4-channel EPQ304 packs a heart-stopping 300 Watts of output power into an exceptionally lightweight (8.8 lbs/4.0 kg) package, thanks to our Accelerated Transient Response (ATR) technology. Ample power (4 x 75 Watts @ 4 Ohms; 4 x 50 Watts @ 8 Ohms) and high-tech efficiency combine, giving you a feather-light, supercharged workhorse that will keep your rig kicking for years and years to come.
The Behringer Europower EPQ304 is a compact 4-channel PA amplifier with an impressive 300W combined power output (75W per channel). Ideal for venues, resturants, and function centres with multiple speakers and zones.
Out of stock
- 4 x 75 Watts into 4 Ohms; 4 x 50 Watts into 8 Ohms
- ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
- Ultra-light, ultra-low noise and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- Independent limiters for each channel offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- Precise Power, Signal and Clip LEDs to monitor performance
- Servo-balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS inputs plus professional speaker connectors
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- ‘Back-to-front’ ventilation system including air filter for reliable operation
- ‘Built-like-a-tank’, impact-resistant and all-steel 1U rackmount chassis
- Minimum depth chassis (257 mm) and ultra-light weight design (4.0 kg) fits into compact, inexpensive effects racks
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.