The EP2000 has become one of the best-selling power amps in the industry. Our proprietary Accelerated Transient Response (ATR) Technology gives the EP2000 the massive power reserves needed for deep and impactful bass response, which translates into a more natural sound quality that will bring your audience to its feet – and keep them there! With an amazing 2,000-Watts of output power (2 x 1,000 Watts @ 2 Ohms; 2 x 750 Watts @ 4 Ohms; 2,000 Watts @ 4 Ohms in Bridge mode), the EP2000 is the perfect amplifier for medium- sized club gigs, mobile PA systems, church services or public spaces.
The Behringer Europower EP2000 is a professional 2-channel power amplifier delivering a combine peak power of up to 2000Watt at 2 Ohms. Perfect for venues, bands, and DJs needing reliable sound amplification.
- 2 x 1,000 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 750 Watts into 4 Ohms; 2,000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode)
- ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
- Switchable limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- Precise Power, Signal and Clip LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4″ TRS input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional speaker connectors and ‘touch-proof’ binding posts support most speaker wiring systems
- Selectable low-frequency filters remove damaging infra-sound frequencies
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- High-current toroidal transformer for ultra-high transient response and absolute reliability
- ‘Back-to-front’ ventilation system including air filter for reliable operation
- ‘Built-like-a-tank’, impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.