Plug into the DI100’s balanced 1/4″ TRS or XLR input, then send a signal to your console via the balanced XLR output. You can even plug your guitar or bass amp’s speaker output into the DI100, which can handle ratings of up to 3,000 Watts and still deliver a perfect signal. It also features a ¼” LINK jack to send your signal to an on-stage amplifier. The DI100 also has a switchable attenuation pad, allowing input levels of up to +50 dB. There is also a ground lift switch to eliminate noise associated with ground loops. The DI100 also features BEHRINGER’s renowned OT-1 output transformer.
The Behringer DI100 is a rugged professional direct injection box for stage, recording, and ‘band room’ applications. The Ultra DI100 has features a ‘Thru’ port for connecting to guitar amps and PA mixer or recording device, ground lift switch, and more. Ideal for any musician or audio professional.
- Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to renowned BEHRINGER OT-1 transformer
- Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is applied
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to +50 dB
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- ¼” TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged, road-suitable aluminum case
- Stackable oversized rubber corners