Auralex’s Great GRAMMA (Gig and Recording, Amp and Monitor, Modulation Attenuator) is an exciting solution for countless studio engineers and performing musicians. If you’ve ever brought your guitar amplifier out to a small gig or practice space and placed it on the floor, then you’ve probably experienced that uncontrollable “rumble” as your amp vibrates with the floor. Not only does it muddy up your tone, but it can sometimes overwhelm the room with bass — killing the overall band mix. Fortunately the acoustic experts at Auralex designed their GRAMMA risers. The Auralex Great GRAMMA uses acoustic studio foam to “float” your gear, greatly decoupling it, and giving you better tone and clarity.
The Auralex Acoustics Great GRAMMA is a large and professional isolation pad for larger Guitar amp rigs, loud speakers, and subwoofers. Made from high quality materials including Ozite®, an acoustic isolation material that helps to negate vibration transfer. A must have for live and recording applications.
Out of stock
- Acoustic isolation platform
- Decouples amplifiers and speakers from the floor, for better clarity and tone
- Sized to fit large speaker cabinets — up to 300 lbs.
- Features StudioFoam Wedges and PlatFoam underneath the riser
- Road-ready carpet on the platform keeps your gear in place
- Includes a carrying handle for easy transport
Dimensions: 760 x 480 x 70mm
Weight Limit: 137kg