- Online Stock In Stock
Alesis Elevate 3 studio speakers enable you to listen to mixes, masters and multimedia content with impressive clarity and warm, full sound. Built using technology adopted from Alesis’ award-winning Monitor One and M1Active professional studio monitors, Elevate 3 studio speakers are the perfect way to upgrade your computer or mobile device experience.
Elevate 3 speakers bring out every detail of your sound, unencumbered and crystal clear. Their custom wooden cabinets have a dense construction that provides natural bass. You’ll also have the ability to increase power and bass extension by connecting an optional powered subwoofer.
- Precise audio amplification for project studios, video playback, gaming and mobile devices
- Separate high- and low-frequency drivers with crossover
- High-fidelity amplification with 60-watt peak power
- Custom wooden cabinets with dense construction for full, warm sound
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
- Magnetic shielding for desktop use next to computer monitors, displays, TVs and other electronic equipment
- Flexible I/O and worldwide power options
- Dedicated subwoofer output for use with virtually any powered subwoofer
- Supplied as a pair
Audio Inputs: RCA
Subwoofer Output: 1/8"
LF Driver: 3-inch
HF Driver: 1-inch, silk dome
Power, peak: 60W
Power, continuous: 10W x 2
Front Baffle Thickness: 15mm
Magnetically Shielded: yes
Frequency Response: 80–20,000 Hz