Akai MPK261 MIDI Keyboard 61 Key with MPC Pads
Akai MPK261 MIDI Keyboard 61 Key with MPC Pads; Engineered with the intention of providing a comprehensive production solution without needing more gear. And, the resulting all-in-one controller, the Akai Professional MPK261 is a complete success. The controller’s onboard performance pads and 61 key keyboard are both dynamic and playable. When combined with deep software integration the enhanced workflow, a fast track into your flow state is at your finger tips. The added core technologies from the iconic line of MPC workstations bring the uniqueness of MPC sequencing samplers to your desk. Enabling digital samples to become the basis for composition was a revolutionary workflow, so groundbreaking and intuitive that it was single-handedly responsible for forever changing the method & approach to creating modern music.
Each member of Akai Pro’s MPK series comes fully loaded with a comprehensive interface for manipulating virtual instruments, effect plugins, DAWs, and more. The akai mpk261 has 61 semi-weighted keys with aftertouch, 8 assignable knobs, faders, and switches, 16 MPC-style pads with RGB feedback, and onboard transport buttons. Three banks expand the number of knobs, faders, and switches (up to 24 each), and four pad banks expand the number of pads (up to 64 total). You’ll never reach for another controller again..
Plus, Akai optimized the MPK261 to interface directly with your Mac or PC, so you can enjoy USB power and plug-and-play connectivity.
- 61 semi-weighted, full-size keys with aftertouch
- 16 RGB-illuminated MPC-style pads each with 4 banks for 64 pads
- 24 assignable Q-Link controllers include knobs, faders, and switches (8 of each)
- Revamped control layout with backlit LCD screen
- USB-MIDI with 5-pin MIDI input and output
- iOS compatibility using the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- Comprehensive transport & parameter controls for hands-on DAW integration
- MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, and arpeggiator for advanced rhythmic and melodic manipulation
- MPC Full Level, 16 Levels, Tap Tempo, and Time Division assist with dynamics and tempo
- Pitch bend, modulation, and octave controls with split mode for expressive performances
- 2 assignable footswitch jacks and 1 expression jack
- USB power and plug-and-play connectivity
- Production software package included: Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, SONiVOX Twist 2.0, SONiVOX Eighty-Eight Ensemble and Akai Pro MPC Essentials (downloads)
What you get;
- Akai MPK 261
- USB 2.0 cable
- Production Software package download card
- Users Manual