The Shure SM7B dynamic microphone is perfect for recording your voice-over and broadcasts. With a unique ‘hanging-yoke’ design that allows you to easily mount and position the microphone with an intrusive mic stand to get in the way. It has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. With a cardioid polar pattern, bass roll-off and midrange emphasis (presence boost) control, and shielding against broadband interference. This excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices makes the Shure SM7B perfect for radio and podcasting applications. An internal air suspension shock isolation helps to eliminate mechanical noise transmission and a yoke mount facilitates mounting and provides precise control of the mic position.
The SM7B has been updated from earlier models with an improved bracket design that offers greater stability. In addition to its standard windscreen, it also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications. Meaning that whether you work with vocals in the broadcast environment or strive to get great-sounding takes from singers in the studio, you can’t go wrong if you use Shure’s amazing SM7B. This compact mic is equally at home in the radio studio and in the recording studio. You’ll appreciate its flat, wide-range frequency response, which is perfect for close-miked spoken or sung vocals. This dynamic mic is better than ever; its updated cartridge has improved shielding, so electromagnetic interference from lights, computer monitors, or other sources won’t affect performances. If you are looking for the shure sm7b australia or would like to hear for yourself, our staff will are ready to help.
Flat, Wide-Range Frequency Response
- The flat-frequency response enhances the midrange and high frequencies that are associated with the human voice.
Rejection of Electromagnetic Hum
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors.
Air Suspension Shock Isolation
- Internal air suspension shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission.
- The built-in pop filter eliminates the need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration.
Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Cardioid polar pattern effectively isolates signal source improving gain before feedback.
- Flat, wide-range frequency response
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference
- Internal air suspension shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds
- Ships with A7WS detachable windscreen
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting
- Classic cardioid polar pattern
- Rugged construction
Microphone Type: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 50Hz-20kHz
Output Impedance: 150 ohms
Weight: 0.77 kg
Included Accessories: Windscreen