The Shure SM7B dynamic microphone is perfect for recording your voice-over and broadcasts. Easily mount and position your microphone with the unique ‘hanging-yoke’ design. With a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. Also featuring a cardioid polar pattern, bass roll-off and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) control, and shielding against broadband interference. Successfully shield against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices. Eliminate mechanical noise transmission with internal air suspension shock.
Furthermore, the SM7B has been updated from earlier models with an improved bracket design offering greater stability. In addition to its standard windscreen, it also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications. Therefore whether you work with vocals in the broadcast environment, or strive to get great-sounding takes from singers in the studio; you can’t go wrong using Shure’s amazing SM7B.
Equally found at home, in the radio studio, and in the recording studio. You’ll appreciate the flat, wide-range frequency response of the Shure SM7B, perfect for close-miked spoken or sung vocals. Overall, this dynamic mic is better than ever; its updated cartridge has improved shielding, so electromagnetic interference from lights, computer monitors, or other sources won’t affect performances. So if you are looking for the Shure SM7B or would like to hear for yourself, come into one of our DJ City stores today. Our friendly staff will be available and ready to help.
Flat, Wide-Range Frequency Response
- The flat-frequency response of the SM7B enhances the midrange and high frequencies that are associated with the human voice.
Rejection of Electromagnetic Hum
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors.
Air Suspension Shock Isolation
- Internal air suspension shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission.
- The built-in pop filter eliminates the need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration.
Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern of the SM7B effectively isolates signal source improving gain before feedback.