Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument Microphone
The Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument Microphone is the most popular choice for a professional musician who wants to mic up their amplified or acoustic instrument such as a guitar amp or bass amp, saxophone, trumpet or drums. Used on stages and in studios around the world, the unidirectional dynamic microphone and a true professional workhorse used in many applications. It is an exceptional choice for musical instrument pickup or for vocals. With its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise, the SM-57 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording. It has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern which isolates the main sound source while minimizing background noise. The result is a microphone that is it excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds.
The contoured frequency response from the SM-57 helps the instrument cut better through the main mix with its presence rise and, the extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and will simply record what you point at it while rejecting sound from the rear. For musical instruments or vocals, the SM57 is a consistent choice of professional performers. Its outstanding performance, legendary reliability, and application diversity make this professional workhorse from the Shure range, the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers all over the world.
- Legendarily bright and clean sound reproduction
- Used at the official podium of the President of the United States
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Dynamic design requires no power
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Extremely durable design, with a pneumatic shock mount system that cuts down handling noise