Shure PGA98D XLR
The Shure PGA98D is a professional condenser microphone designed specially for drums. With an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille, offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Featuring Shure’s Legendary quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments. This amazing microphone is capable of handling high SPL levels for even the loudest snare drum. And also includes a flexible goose neck style neck that allows perfect positioning even in awkward set-ups.
Additional features include a tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of drum and percussion sound sources. A must have for any drummer, or sound engineer wanting a great solid drum sound.
- Tailored microphone capsule design for clear reproduction of drum and percussion sound sources
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Molded one-piece drum mount for fast, low-profile mounting and removal
- Integrated preamplifier provides a direct XLR connection (11-52 VDC phantom power required)
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
Microphone Type: Condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 60Hz-20kHz
Max SPL: 130dB
Output Impedance: 850 ohms
Self Noise: 27dB (A weighted)
Weight: 209 g