The Shure PGA56-XLR is a professional high-quality dynamic cardioid pattern microphone tailored for snare/tom drum applications. It can be used to capture percussion-instrument audio in close-miking applications for live stage, theatre, recording studios, houses of worship, and more.
The Shure PGA56XLR is a high quality drum microphone commonly used for toms, and snares. Features an ultra high
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of sound source
- Swivel joint with quick release latch with a design similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Drum mount included for quick attachment to drum rims, no additional mic stand required
- Shure quality design and construction for durable performance in rigorous environments
|Frequency Response||50Hz – 15kHz|
|Output Impedance||200 ohms|
|Dimensions||95 x 45 mm (mic body)|
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.