The Shure PGA27 Large Diaphragm Side-Address Condenser Microphone is optimised for recording a wide variety of sources including vocals, acoustic instruments, and amplified sources. Featuring a smooth rich pick-up with selectable -15dB Pad that allows you to record louder audio sources without worrying about clipping. And includes a professional suspension (shock) mount that prevents unwanted vibration from entering your recording.
The Shure PGA27 LC is a professional studio condenser microphone designed to give you clear and great sounding vocal recordings. Easy to use and features a large diaphragm, perfect for vocals. Includes suspension cage and protective case.
- Large diaphragm capsule provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15 dB switchable attenuation for additional SPL handling
- Includes suspension mounting cage and protective carry case
|Frequency Response||20Hz – 20kHz|
|Max SPL||130 dB, 145 dB w/Pad|
|Output Impedance||115 ohms|
|Dimensions||153 x 56 mm|
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.