Samson Q63P Microphone 3 Pack with Mic Clips and Handy Carry Case
Samson Q63P Microphone 3 Pack with Mic Clips and Handy Carry Case is the perfect affordable combo of mics for an array of situation, another solid addition to the Samson line pro audio solutions. Offered in a convenient and cost-effective “three-pack,” the Q6 gives you plenty of output and performance for almost any situation. The Q6 dynamic microphone brings a high level of accuracy and audio performance to vocal miking applications thanks to its low mass, neodymium element. The Q6 is a handheld, dynamic microphone that excels in both live performance and recording applications. Equipped with a linear frequency response for superior reproduction, it is also designed to withstand high sound pressure levels. Extremely sensitive, it employs a tight super-cardioid pattern to reduce feedback. A special shock-mounted element minimizes handling noise and provides additional protection.
- Samson Q63P Microphone 3 Pack with Mic Clips and Handy Carry Case – Convenient 3-Pack
- This pack of 3 Q6 microphones is convenient for schools, clubs, theaters and any scenario that requires multiple microphones.
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- The supercardioid pattern is effective in minimizing noise and off-axis audio that can cause feedback.
- On/Off Switch
- The On/Off switch provides added flexibility and control.
- Dynamic Transducer
- The dynamic capsule provides high sound pressure level response. The result is minimal distortion when capturing signals with high transients and peaks.
Ultra sensitive element picks up all of the nuances of any performance.
Super-cardioid polar pattern minimizes feedback problems and effectively rejects signals not originating directly in front of the mic capsule.
Extended range frequency response for optimum reproduction and exceptionally clear, crisp sound.
Handy ON/OFF switch for on-stage control.
Special shock-mounting allows movement of the mic element to greatly reduce handling noise.
Rugged zinc alloy die-cast case ensures reliable performance in even the most demanding environments.
The Q6 can be mounted on any standard microphone stand (using the included mic clip).
Withstands high SPLs, lending itself to a wide range of miking situations.
Low impedance output lets the Q6 send a strong full bandwidth signal over long cable runs.
Gold plated XLR Connectors.
- Three Q6 Dynamic Microphones for professional live and studio applications
- Neodymium dynamic mic element for wide dynamic range
- High output, low impedance design
- Supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection
- Smooth frequency response of 50Hz–15kHz
- Handles high SPLs of up to 134dB for close miking situations
- Multi-axis, shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise
- On/Off switch for on-stage control
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- Rugged die cast body, hardened steel grill
- Includes three mic clip and a hard shell, foam-padded carry case
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 15 kHz
- Output Impedance:500 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin, gold plated, balanced XLR male
- Weight: 267 g
- Included Accessories:3 x Stand Mounts, 1 x Carry Case
- Diameter : 53 mm
- Total length: 165 mm