Pioneer DJ HDJ-S7W
The Pioneer DJ HDJ-S7W are a premium DJ monitoring headphone offering amazing clarity and isolation even in high noise environments. Monitor mixes in comfort for long periods of time with the higher-quality audio, advanced durability and improved fit of the HDJ-S7 headphones. And thanks to a high definition 40-mm driver, they’ll deliver the same high-resolution 5kHz to 40kHz sound as the flagship HDJ-X10 over-ear headphones. Ideal for DJ monitoring, you’ll pick up on greater separation of rich bass tones and clear mid-to-high frequencies.
The HDJ-S7 model headphones were designed together with input from highly respected international DJs. As a result, they’re flexible with smaller on-ear cans, an adjustable headband and swivel which you can fix at 45 degrees, allowing you to wear them comfortably, whichever way you prefer. Built to last, they’ve been rigorously tested to ensure they stay with you in the booth, time after time.
New and improved
The Pioneer DJ HDJ-S7W has some new, innovative features including a swivel mechanism, a flexible headband, and a smaller on-ear can which many DJs prefer. Each of these new features means more comfort and a better listening experience all around.
Nano-coated materials resist deterioration
The leather earcups and headband cushion on the HDJ-S7 headphones are nano-coated to resist sweat and grime and are easy to wipe clean. The nano coating helps prevent deterioration in general, so you can expect these headphones to hold up years longer than those with untreated materials.
- Closed-back, over-ear headphones with 40mm HD1 drivers
- Ultra-wide 5Hz–40kHz frequency range allows you to hear from the lowest bass to the highest air frequencies
- Advanced 40mm drivers deliver clear, accurate monitoring even at loud volume levels
- Designed with input from professional DJs
- Swiveling earcups for flexible, comfortable positioning
- Rugged construction passed the US Military Standard Shock Test
- Nano coating resists sweat and grime
Fit Style: Supra-aural (On Ear)
Driver Size: 40mm
Frequency Response: 5Hz-40kHz
Impedance: 32 ohms
Cable Type: Coiled
Replaceable Cable: Yes
Cable Length: Coiled – 1.2m (3m extended); Straight – 1.6m
Plug Size 1/8″ plug, 1/4″ adapter