- Online Stock In Stock
Pioneer DJ DJS-1000
The Pioneer DJ DJS-1000 is a new generation stand alone sampler designed to allow you add a whole new dimension to your sets. Intuitively create unique sounds and phrases in advance of your set, or on the fly. Use the DJ-friendly interface to sequence and loop your samples as you wish.
With a 7-inch full-colour touch screen, 16 multicoloured step input keys, multicoloured Performance Pads, a host of inputs and outputs, Live Sampling and various other performance features, having the DJS-1000 in the booth will propel your sets to the next level.
Easily create a new groove by tapping the 16 large, multicolored step input keys. Thanks to the keys’ changing colours, you can keep an eye on sequence information on each track, at all times.
Tactile Performance Pads
Load up to 16 samples to the large rubber pads, then finger drum freely to layer sounds on-the-fly. The multicolour LEDs show what samples are in play, while Velocity Mode lets you control the sample volume with the amount of pressure you apply.
Simply touch the strip to change the pitch while using the Pitch Bend feature, or play a drum roll by hitting the Note Repeat option. Customise parameters for even more creative possibilities.
7-Inch Touch Screen
Tap the LCD display to instantly access one of three screens. The Home screen for an overview of assigned samples, the Sequence screen to view the currently playing sequence pattern and the Mixer screen to adjust each track’s volume.
Sync up your DJS-1000 to a CDJ or XDJ set-up using Pro DJ Link. Thanks to the Beat Sync function, a tempo slider and a Nudge button, you’ll adjust tempo and beat position manually, just like you would on a turntable.
Sample input sounds and instantly use them as individual tracks. Your sampled sounds are automatically synchronised with the current sequence. Play them in a loop and drop them straight into a live remix.
- Performance sampler, 16-track step sequencer, and effects processor
- Sample external audio on the fly, automatically synchronized for looped playback
- Apply effects including echo, reverb, and filtering to individual tracks, a group of tracks, or all tracks
- Designed to fit perfectly alongside the CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2 for easy integration into any DJ booth
- Use the touch strip to bend the pitch of a sample, play a drum roll, or customize its behavior for more creative options
- 16 velocity-sensitive performance pads for triggering tracks you’ve assigned samples and loops to
- 7″ color touchscreen display offers fast access to the Sequence, Mixer, and Home screens
- Synchronization via MIDI clock, and Beat Sync when used with CDJ-2000NXS2 or XDJ-1000MK2 using Pro DJ Link
- Supports USB devices for managing your samples and projects
- Over 2,500 onboard Loopmasters samples
- Supports DJS-TSP Project Creator 2 for creating projects and SCENE 3 files on your Mac or PC
- Supports project files created on the Pioneer DJ Toraiz SP-16 sampler
- Computers (Mac/Windows PC)
- USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.)
Supported Media formats:
Frequency Response: 20Hz– 20kHz
Distortion: < 0.003 %
Power Consumption: 26 W
Power Requirements: 220-240 V / 50/60 Hz
Dimensions (W x H xD): 320 x 110.1 x 421.6 mm
Weight: 5.4 kg