Pioneer DJ DDJ-REV7
The Pioneer DJ DDJ-REV7 allows you to the most from the Serato DJ Pro performance software. It boasts a brand-new design that includes large, motorized jog wheels with On Jog Display to create a tactile connection between you and your music. The layout of this 2-channel unit emulates a professional DJM-S mixer + PLX turntable setup and includes specialized features for open-format and scratch DJs.
Brand-new motorized, VINYLIZED JOG: Feel like you’re playing with records
On Jog Display: Keep an eye on essential information
- See the overall waveform of the track on that deck, plus the detailed waveforms of the tracks on both decks side-by-side to help you make quick, intuitive adjustments. You’ll also have an eye on the BPM, playback speed (tempo), remaining or elapsed time, a digital marker for the playback point (which you can turn off), and the number of beats in the loop when one is playing.
Virtual Deck mode
- View the virtual deck of Serato DJ Pro and the number of beats to the next Hot Cue point.
- Display the artwork for the track that’s playing.
DJ Logo display
- Display your own logo or favourite image on each deck after using the Image Transfer Tool for PC/Mac to load it onto the DDJ-REV7.
Instant Scratch: Rapidly fire samples with dedicated buttons
MAGVEL FADER PRO: Scratch freely
DJ DDJ-REV7 offers 22 built-in Beat FX including 3 new additions: Dynamically change the sound
Add drama to your track transitions with the 3 brand-new Beat FX. In total, you get 22x Beat FX which you can trigger with the dedicated controls. (New Beat FX: Duck Down, Fill Out and Helix Out).
You can also pull the effects levers down and hold them to apply effects from Serato DJ Pro in short bursts. Or push them up to lock effects on and free up your hands for scratching or track browsing.
- A roll effect that fades out while lowering the pitch.
- A roll effect that forms a roll with a changing rhythm pattern and fades out with echo.
- An effect that samples the input sound and repeatedly fades it out like a reverb. While increasing the playback speed and pitch.