The Moog Mother-32 is the first tabletop semi-modular synthesizer from Moog. A distinctive analog instrument providing that sought-after and raw analog sound. Also including sequencing, plus extensive interconnectivity to any electronic or modular ecosystem. On top of that, Mother 32 has been handcrafted and meticulously designed. As a result, Mother 32 provides you with a diverse array of creative tools to inspire new music, unique sound, and endless sonic exploration. Overall, the Mother 32 is the perfect instrument to add another dimension to your production or live performance.
Additionally, Mother-32 is secured in a rugged extruded aluminum enclosure with wood sides. The Mother 32 features;
- voltage controlled 32-step sequencer
- Additional 64 sequence locations
- The definitive Moog low pass plus high pass Ladder Filter
- 2 voltage controlled mixers
- Classic Moog oscillator with dual outputs
- Wide-range LFO with audio-rate modulation capability
- MIDI input and MIDI to CV conversion
- White noise
- Modular patchbay with 32 patch-points
- And finally an assignable CV jack with 16 assignable sources
Therefore, inspire new music, unique sound and endless sonic exploration with the Moog Mother-32 Analog Synth.