Moog MATRIARCH Analogue Synthesizer
Moog MATRIARCH Analogue Synthesizer is the mother of imagination & pinnacle of Moog’s semi-modular family of synthesizers. Matriarch’s patchable architecture and classic Moog circuits reward open exploration with endless sonic possibilities and unparalleled analog sound.
Easily create rich harmonic shapes with up to 4 notes of paraphony that can be sequenced, shifted, and stored with Matriarch’s intuitive 256 step sequencer, or stack the analog VCOs to play on a massive 4 oscillator mono synth.
With a deep assortment of synthesis modules based on Bob Moog’s original circuit designs. The Matriarch strengths lie in the 100% analog signal path, spanning a super dynamic sonic vocabulary. You can go from overdriven monophonic bass to gently evolving paraphonic plucks that cycle through waveshapes into a wash of infinite delay trails, in a flash.
Couple this power of vintage-design with the stereo ladder filters, dual Envelope Generators, stereo Analog Delays, and stereo VCAs, and Matriarch delivers a multi-dimensional sound that empowers the sonic exploration of space and time.
Though Matriarch’s semi-modular design requires absolutely no patching, 90 modular patch points are easily accessible throughout the panel via the included 3.5mm patch cables. This powerful electronic instrument is a highly-versatile addition to any stage or studio that can effortlessly transform from a performance keyboard into a fully modular analog synthesizer at a moment’s notice.
In addition to its standalone function, Matriarch is also an ideal processor of external sound sources and a powerful keyboard front-end for expanding a DFAM, Mother-32, Grandmother, or Eurorack modular system.
The Moog MATRIARCH Analogue Synthesizer is the pinnacle of creative innovation and flexibility, as you would expect from any worthy matriarch!
● Mono, duo, and 4-note paraphonic playability
● Stereo analog delay w/ up to 700ms of MIDI sync-able stereo or ping/pong style repeats
● 256 step sequencer w/ up to 4 notes per step and 12 stored patterns. (Can be
decoupled from Matriarch to independently sequence external gear)
● Arpeggiator with selectable modes (Order, Forward/Backward, Random)
● Semi-modular analog synthesizer – no patching required
● 90 modular patch points for endless exploration
● Expressive 49-note Fatar keyboard w/ patchable velocity and aftertouch
● 4 analog oscillators w/ selectable waveshape and hard sync per-oscillator
● Full-range analog LFO with 6 selectable waveshapes
● Dual analog filters with parallel (HP/LP), stereo (LP/LP), and series (HP/LP) modes
● Dual analog ADSR envelopes
● Dual analog VCAs
● 3x bipolar voltage controlled attenuators with ring mod capability
● 2×4 parallel wired unbuffered mults
● Additional simple analog LFO useful for adding modulation to delay, filters and VCAs
● 1/4“ external audio input for processing guitars, drum machines, and more through
Matriarch’s analog circuits
● Stereo 1⁄4” and 3.5mm Eurorack level audio outputs