MIDAS M32C Digital Rack Mixer
M32C takes the brain of the flagship M32 Digital Mixing Console and packs it all into a high-performance aluminium and steel 1U form factor. Specifically, combine the M32C with our DL16 or DL32 Stage Boxes to effortlessly run sound with high I/O counts in multiple remote locations.
Dual AES50 networking CAT5 connectors allow for up to 96 remote inputs and 48 output channels to be controlled from and processed by the M32C Digital Rack Mixer. All of this can be managed concurrently via MIDAS’ free remote control software applications! Simple use: M32-EDIT, M32-MIX, and M32-Q.
Put the power of digital in your hands, without compromise with the M32C. Midas’ singular focus on a matchless value proposition means M32C integrates advanced features such as integrated personal monitor mixing and true high-speed digital audio networking as standard features.
Built for Tomorrow
Specifically, the M32C Digital Rack Mixer is a console built for today, and tomorrow! It features a rock-solid proprietary operating system and a 0.8 ms audio engine. What’s more, these provide outstanding state-of-the-art audio performance for years to come.
100-Band RTA for all Channel/Bus EQs
Above all, the M32C Digital Rack Mixer includes a 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) with full Bar and Spectrograph views on the M32-EDIT control application. This high-resolution RTA displays the audio energy distribution in 100 frequency bands over time. Due to this, it can capture a sonogram window of a full 10 seconds.
Also, switch between the Large RTA view, displaying any available signal in full screen resolution. Otherwise, use the Combined view with the RTA view shown above each of the channel and bus EQ curves.
M32C Digital Rack Mixer Also Features
- Virtual effects rack with an extensive array of onboard effects
- 48 bidirectional audio channels @ 48 kHz over Neutrik etherCON-terminated shielded (STP) CAT5 cable (max. length 100 meters / 328 feet)
- Single cable duplex interconnection for audio and sample clocks
- Ethernet physical layer audio data transmission
- High channel count and ultra-low deterministic latency (2×3 samples = 1/8 ms per node)
- Accurate phase-aligned clock distribution
- Comprehensive error detection and management
- Provision for redundant networking
- Minimal configuration – total ease of deployment and use
- Ethernet TCP/IP protocol-compatible auxiliary data channel