- Online Stock In Stock
Electro-Voice EKX-15P Active Speaker
The ElectroVoice, or ‘EV’ EKX-15P is a high performance 15″ 2-Way powered loudspeaker loaded with all the bells and whistles, including a 1500W Class-D amplifier with integrated ‘QuickSmart’ DSP, and delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL! The EKX amplifier incorporates intelligent thermal management (with a variable-speed fan controlled by on-board sensors).
The Gravity GSP5211ACB speaker stands are high-quality classic tripod speaker stands, each with a built-in air brake. Perfect for helping you to safely lower your speakers at the end of your gig or event.
To receive an additional 2 year warranty on our current original 3 year warranty, you simply needs to register your purchase online at: www.electrovoice.com/extended_warranty. Registrations for the extended warranty will commence from 1st September 2018.
- QuickSmart DSP processing, EV’s single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- 1500 W Class D power amplifier
- Fitted with EKX-15P high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors.
- Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish
- Can be flown using the 8x M10 threaded mounting points
- Large easy-grip metal handles for transportation
- Made in Poland
- Ultra strong design with reinforced magnesium alloy joints
- Supports up to 40kg each
- Locking pin for height adjustment
- Supplied as a pair
- Durable 600-D Nylon outer fabric
- Interior padded with protective foam layer and soft tricot lining
- Handle cutouts provide access to built-in cabinet handles
- Black exterior
- The official protective cover for EV EKX 15″ loudspeakers