- Online Stock In Stock
The Electro-Voice EKX-15P is a powered 15″ PA speaker that combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology. The EKX-15P is designed for portable sound applications without sacrificing sound quality or power, making it the ideal choice for DJs, bands, and solo artists alike. Featuring a solid 15mm plywood construction that houses the 1500W Class-D amplifier and HF/LF drivers, and is capable of delivering an impressive 134dB output, more than enough grunt for your next gig or event.
This powered loudspeaker allows easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control designed to ensure optimal gain structure.
EV-engineered components, and Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design all work together to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs. EV’s award-winning industrial design – with robust wood enclosures and durable EVCoat finish – ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound.
For incredible power and superb quality sound, have a look at the EKX-15P Pair, complete with speaker stands.
To receive an additional 2 year warranty on our current original 3 year warranty, you simply needs to register your purchase online at: www.electrovoice.com/extended_warranty. Registrations for the extended warranty will commence from 1st September 2018.
- QuickSmart DSP processing, EV’s single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- 1500 W Class D power amplifier
- Fitted with EKX-15P high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors.
- Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish
- Can be flown using the 8x M10 threaded mounting points
- Large easy-grip metal handles for transportation
- Includes a 3 year manufacturers warranty
|Maximum SPL||134 dB (1m using broadband pink noise)|
|Power Consumption||1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power|
|Power Rating||1500 W|
|Frequency Response (-10 dB)||48 Hz – 20 kHz Hz (Full space measurement using the music DSP preset)|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB)||90° x 60°|
|LF Transducer||EVS-15M 381 mm (15 in)|
|HF Transducer||DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver|
|Crossover Frequency||1.7 k Hz|
|Connector Type||(1) Stereo RCA input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR link output|
|Enclosure Material||15 mm, plywood with EVCoat|
|Grill||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|Suspension||(8) M10 threaded mounting points|
|Dimensions||685 x 432 x 429mm|