- Online Stock In Stock
Behringer MPA40BT Pro Europort Portable Speaker with Bluetooth 40W
The Behringer Europort MPA40BT-Pro All-In-One Portable Bluetooth Enabled PA System is designed for live sound reinforcement applications. The speaker can be powered by an AC power cord or by the built-in rechargeable battery with a run time of up to twelve hours and four LED status indicator lights. For energy management, it utilizes a low consumption switching power supply.
The unit features an 8″ full range woofer that is powered by 40W of Class D amplification. A built-in 2.4 GHz Bluetooth receiver allows you to stream music to the PA system from smartphones, tablets, computers, and other Bluetooth enabled devices. You can also connect up to two Behringer ULM Wireless Microphones using the PA system’s USB wireless port and a compatible ULM USB Wireless Microphone Receiver key (sold separately).
For wired connections, the unit features two XLR microphone inputs with independent level controls. The system comes with one wired dynamic microphone and microphone cable. The PA also features an Aux RCA input pair with independent level control for connecting to a line level source such as a CD player. The output control for the unit features bass and treble controls as well as a knob for adjusting the master output level. A built in 35mm socket on the bottom of the speaker enables mounting the unit on a stand, making the behringer mpa40bt one of the most affordable, portable Bluetooth PA’s in the pro audio market.
For portability, the pro version of the PA system features built-in rolling wheels and an extendable handle.
- All-in-one portable PA system with full Bluetooth connectivity
- Incredibly simple to set-up and use – no technical background required
- 40 Watts of powerful, high-quality sound for audiences of up to 250 people
- Perfect for parties, schools, corporate and educational presentations, seminars, aerobics, auctioneers, working musicians, tour guides, weddings, etc.
- Connect your iPod, iPhone, iPad or any other MP3 player via Bluetooth
- AC & battery operated with up to 12 hours continuous use per battery charge
- High-quality dynamic microphone with cable included
- “Wireless ready” for high-quality BEHRINGER ULM digital wireless microphone system (not included)
- 2 microphone inputs with individual volume control
- Additional Aux input to connect to your CD player
- Effective and extremely musical 2-band EQ for perfect sound tuning
- Powerful 8″ woofer and high-resolution tweeter driven by a Class-D amplifier
- Integrated stand mounting with 35 mm pole socket
- “Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~) and low power consumption for energy savings
Built-in extendable handle
|Input||2 x 3-Pin XLR Microphone Inputs
1 x Aux RCA Pair
|Battery Life||12 hours|
|Amplifier Type||Class D|
|Power Output||40 W|
|Stand Type||35 mm pole socket|
|Power Supply||100 to 240 VAC|
Important Warranty Information;
Please note the Behringer warranty period for the batteries contained within the MPA series is 90 Days. All other components are covered by the 3 Year Australian Warranty after registration.
We recommend that end users fully charge the Battery before their first use. To charge the battery for the first time, follow this procedure:
- Turn off the MPA by pressing the POWER switch.
- Connect the unit to an AC power outlet.
- Keep the unit plugged in to AC power until the BATTERYSTATUS 100% LED indicates the battery has been fully charged.
These batteries will slowly discharge when not in use, it is advised to charge the unit every 3 months to ensure optimal battery performance.
For more information please refer to the quick start guide > Charging the Battery and Music Tribe (Behringer) website