Use the extremely lightweight, yet powerful EUROPORT MPA40BT PA system to stream songs from your Bluetooth-enabled iOS device at the next company picnic, or to get your message across on the playing field. With its 40-Watt amplifier and premium 2-way speaker system, the MPA40BT provides superb sound – and the rechargeable battery lasts up to 12 hours. We’ve included a high-quality dynamic microphone, but you can add 1 or 2 of our ULM digital microphones (not included) to create a supremely easy-to-use wireless, go-anywhere PA system!
- A complete all-in-one PA system you can take anywhere
- This extremely easy-to-use PA requires no audio background to operate
- 8-Inch powered loudspeaker with 40W class D amp provides plenty of volume for small gigs and parties
- 4-channel mixer include 2 microphone pre-amplifiers
- Bluetooth integration lets you wirelessly stream audio from your music player
- Wireless ready for high-quality Behringer ULM digital wireless microphone systems
- High-quality dynamic microphone with cable included
- AC and battery operated with up to 12 hours continuous use per battery charge
- 35mm pole socket provides easy mounting option
|Speaker Type||Battery Powered|
|Speaker Drivers||8″ LF / 1″ HF|
|Number of Mixer Channels||4|
|Number of Mic Preamps||2|
|EQ||2-band Channel EQ|
|Inputs||2 x XLR Combo, 1 x Stereo|
|Power Amp||40W (Class D)|
|Microphone||1 x Handheld Dynamic|
|Dimensions||422 x 309 x 244 mm|
Important Warranty Information;
Please note the Behringer warranty period for the batteries contained within the MPA series is 90 Days. All other components are covered by the 3 Year Australian Warranty after registration.
We recommend that end users fully charge the Battery before their first use. To charge the battery for the first time, follow this procedure:
- Turn off the MPA by pressing the POWER switch.
- Connect the unit to an AC power outlet.
- Keep the unit plugged in to AC power until the BATTERYSTATUS 100% LED indicates the battery has been fully charged.
These batteries will slowly discharge when not in use, it is advised to charge the unit every 3 months to ensure optimal battery performance.
For more information please refer to the quick start guide > Charging the Battery and Music Tribe (Behringer) website