Adam Audio T10S Active Studio Subwoofer – 10 Inch
The ADAM Audio T10S is a 10 Inch Active Studio Subwoofer. Meet a powerful yet compact subwoofer designed to extend the bass response of any nearfield studio monitor.
Designed to perform, feature and connect specifically to complement ADAM Audio’s T5V and T7V speakers.
What’s more, key features of T10S include
- Equipped with a down-firing 10˝ woofer and a 130 W Class-D amplifier.
- T10S also provides frequency response ranging from 28 Hz to 120 Hz and offers an impressive max. SPL of 104 dB.
- An internal adjustable two-channel crossover allows calibration of the bass signal and provides optimal performance of the total system.
- Additionally, the options at the rear of the subwoofer allow varied adjustments. These compensate for room acoustics or offer more control for satellites attached.
While reciting the T Series design language, the T10S is one of the most compact subwoofers in its class, which allows it to be easily integrated in any studio environment. The acoustic performance was optimized by four high grade flexible rubber feet that prevent the sound from exciting the floor and a spacious rear facing bass reflex port for an optimized airflow.
Furthermore, other noteworthy features of T10S include
- Linear bass reproduction down to 28 Hz (-6 dB). Ideal addition to smaller nearfield monitors.
- T10S also offers maximum Peak sound pressure in 1 m ≥ 104 dB. Powerful, compression-free sound reproduction even at very high sound levels.
- High efficiency PWM amplifier. Low-distortion amplification at both low and high volume levels
- Special 10″ woofer with paper diaphragm. Unrestricted bass reproduction for low-fatigue operation
- Easy manual or automatic (de-)activation (via optional foot switch). If desired, monitoring is possible without the low frequencies
- Analog XLR / RCA in- and outputs. Optimized for balanced and unbalanced line signals.
- Finally, it features a small footprint. Flexible positioning in room for optimal sound results.