- Online Stock In Stock
The Zoom MS-50G is a professional multi effects stomp pedal for your guitar with 100 great sounding effects including 8 guitar amp models . Ultra-easy to use and set your favorite sound with 4 selection buttons, 3 soft touch knobs and large LCD display, and to activate simply hit stomp the main trigger.
The MS-50G’s intuitive design allows easy navigation in both live and studio settings and makes creating, saving, and rearranging effects a breeze. Its input jack accepts signal from both passive and active guitars, and dual line-level output jacks enable you to record the MS-50G’s many sounds in stereo.
You can use up to 6 effects simultaneously and arrange them in any order you like—even bring individual effects in and out of the chain as desired. There are 50 patch memories where you can store your custom edited and chained multi-effects, with the first 30 pre-loaded with useful factory settings. An Auto Save function ensures that whatever edits you make will automatically be saved, and you can create a list of up to 26 patches to cycle through as you step on the MS-50G footswitch—handy for live gigs or whenever you want your effects in a certain order.
The onboard chromatic tuner supports a variety of standard guitar tunings—even drop tunings—and you can opt to either bypass all effects during tuning or to mute the outputs so that you can tune in silence. Last but not least, the MS-50G’s Tap Tempo feature allows you to to set delay times and modulation effect frequencies in real time to the rhythm of the song you’re playing.
- Single stompbox design
- Easy-to-use interface includes LCD, footswitch, and analog-style cursor keys/parameter knobs
- 100 effects types (stompbox effects, and amp models) can be used in any combination
- Use up to six effects simultaneously
- 30 preset patches ready for immediate use
- Create and store up to 50 original patches
- Integrated auto-chromatic tuner
- Tap tempo function
- 1/4-inch input jack, two 1/4-inch output jacks
- Up to seven hours of operation using two AA batteries (included)
- AC (adapter sold separately) and USB bus powered
Pedal Type: Multi-FX
Number of Effects: 100
Amp Modeling: Yes
Number of Models: 8
Analogue Inputs: 1 x Instrument
Analogue Outputs: 2 x TS (1/4″)
Computer Connectivity: USB
Batteries: 2 x AA (Included)
Dimensions:130.3 x 77.5 x 58.5 mm
Weight: 350g (excludes batteries)