If you need more inputs, simply plug in the optional EXH-6 Dual XLR/TRS Combo capsule. It allows you to connect two additional discrete signals from external microphones, instruments, mixers, or portable music players, turning the H5 into a four-input recorder and making the H6 the smallest six-input recorder on the planet!
The EXH-6 combo input capsule is compatible with the Zoom H5 and H6 Handy Recorders, U-44 Handy Audio Interface, F4 and F8 MultiTrack Field Recorders, as well as the ECM-3 extension cable for Zoom microphone capsules.
- Use with the H5 and H6 Recorders
- Adds Two XLR/TRS Combo Inputs
- Adds Two Preamps
- -20 dB Pad on Each Channel
- Record Up to 4 External Signals with H5
- Record Up to 6 External Signals with H6
Input Connections: 2x XLR / TRS combo jacks
Preamplifier: 2x 5 volt preamps
Pad: 2x -20 dB pads