The Zoom B3N lets you create your own original sound, no matter the kind of music you play. This bass pedal has countless amp, cabinet, and stompbox effects that you can use on stage or in the studio. Plus, its editing features are simple enough that you can tweak your sound even when you’re on the road.
The B3n is pre-loaded with 67 high-quality stompbox DSP effects, including 19 dynamics and filter effects, 15 overdrive and distortion effects, 17 modulation effects, 11 delay and reverb effects and more.
Faithful Bass Amp and Cabinet Emulations
The B3n’s newly created emulations include five classic bass amps and five matching cabinets that have been modeled to sound and respond like the real thing. To adjust the sound of each model, simply use the B3n’s parameter knobs just as you would with analog gear. You can also download even more amp/cabinet combinations via ZOOM Guitar Lab software.
Create Custom Effects Chains
Chain up to seven effects, amps, and cabinets together simultaneously in any order you like to experiment with and create new sounds. You can also store up to 150 of your custom effects chains as patches.
Connect, Perform, and Record
It’s easy to integrate the B3n into any live performance or studio rig. In addition to a standard 1/4” input, there’s an auxiliary 1/8” stereo input for connecting smartphones or music players. There’s also a dedicated headphone jack for practice, and dual outputs for mono or stereo L/R connection to bass amps, PA systems, and audio interfaces. Add the ZOOM FP02M expression pedal via the dedicated control input for real-time control over effects parameters.
- 67 high-quality stompbox DSP effects
- 5 amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software allows for downloading of additional effects and patch management
- Use up to 7 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 3 stompbox switches allow effects to instantly be brought in and out
- Intuitive user interface with 3 independent editing displays
- Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports all standard bass tunings, including open and drop tunings (tuner range of 435 – 445 Hz)
- Stereo/mono looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to bass amps and mono or stereo PA systems
- Dedicated stereo headphone output
- Control input for ZOOM FP02M external expression pedal
Pedal Type: Bass Multi-FX
Number of Effects: 67 DSP effects
Effects Types: Overdrive, Distortion, Modulation, Delay, Reverb, Dynamics, Filters
Amp Modeling: 5 amp emulators, 5 cabinet emulators
Looper: 80 seconds
Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ (instrument), 1 x 1/8″ (aux in), 1 x 1/4″ (control pedal)
Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (main out, headphones)
USB: 1 x Micro-B
Software: Zoom Guitar Lab patch manager
Compatibility: Mac, Windows
Power Source: 9V DC power supply (included)
Dimensions: 181 x 234 x 58 mm
Weight: 1.3 kg