The CTC-50G is a black anodised load rated heavy duty C-clamp made from extruded aluminium with a load rating of 250 kg (550 lbs). The wrap around style won’t scratch or damage truss and the captive T-handle is oversized to ease installation and tightening of the clamp without the use of tools. Built with reliability, safety, and durability in mind, the CTC-50G can handle heavier loads and is made for hanging fixtures from truss or 2-inch pipes, including the CT290 series TRUSST and other major brands of trussing.
The Trusst CTC-50G is a heavy duty 50mm ‘gripper’ clamp for safely mounting your lighting or video fixtures. Capable of supporting up to 250 kg with a unique design that make mounting even the heaviest fixture safe and easy. Perfect for production companies and large event spaces.
- Heavy duty C-clamp made of extruded aluminium
- Built with versatility, safety and durability in mind
- TUV certified with 250 kg rated load limit
- Wrap around style won’t scratch or damage truss
- Fits the CT290 series and other major brands of truss
- Heavy duty captive T-handle for easy installation
- Accepts M10 or M12 fixture hardware (M12 included)
- Ideal for hanging light fixtures from truss and pipe systems
- Completely anodised in black, allows clamp to blend into the background
|Included fixture bolt:||M12 (also fits M10, not included)|
|Load capacity:||250 kg|
|Fits:||2 inch (50 mm) truss|
|Dimensions:||130 x 25 x 165 mm|