The Tascam 102i USB Audio Interface is a professional-quality, mid-grade audio/MIDI interface featuring internal and bundled effects, internal mixing and external software control. The Tascam 102i USB Audio Interface is well suited for studio, home and live recording. The 102i sports a pair of classic TASCAM Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Amplifier) microphone preamps, which provide a natural, transparent tone with low noise. The recording and playback engine deliver high-definition 24-bit / 192kHz resolution and solid stability.
Ultra-HDDA mic preamps capture detailed nuances
The Series 102i interface employs TASCAM’s Ultra-High-Definition Discrete Architecture (HDDA) mic preamp design that delivers audio with extremely low self-noise to capture every detail of your musical performances. Each channel also features a TRS jack with switchable line/instrument level operation, so you can easily track keyboards, guitar, bass, and other instruments alongside your microphones.
Built with mobile recording in mind
At Sweetwater, our Sales Engineers put together recording solutions that work for you, and one of the things today’s engineers and musicians need most is the ability to record wherever they want. The tough all-metal housing and reinforced ends make the Series 102i rugged enough to withstand hotel room recording sessions on the road. The sleek, angled design keeps your levels in sight and offers easy access to gain and volume controls. It’s small enough to fit in your laptop bag but powerful enough to trust with your next masterpiece.
Includes DAW software
The Series 102i comes with Steinberg DAW software for recording and mixing your music. In addition, you also get versions of IK Multimedia AmpliTube guitar amplifier modeling software and T-RackS mastering software, along with iZotope Neutron Elements.
- 10-In/2-Out USB Audio/MIDI Interface
- Two XLR/TRS combo mic/line/instrument inputs
- Two transparent, natural-sounding, ultra-low noise TASCAM Ultra-HDDA mic preampliers
- One optical S/MUX expansion port that accepts up to 8 channels of audio input (10 total inputs)
- Two 1/4″ analog outputs
- Dual headphone outputs
- Built-In Effects: reverb, compressor, 4-band EQ, phase invert
- Flexible DSP input/output mixer controlled via free TASCAM Control software
- Software control of faders, routing, effects, and phase invert
- Up to 24-bit / 192 kHz sample resolution
- MIDI interface with standard 5-pin DIN I/O connectors
- USB 2.0 connection and custom USB driver with high stability
Sample Rates: up to 192kHz
– 2x XLR (Combo-jack)
– 2x Balanced 1/4″ TRS Jacks
– 1x Stereo 1/4″ Headphone Output
Digital Audio Inputs:
– 1x Optical TOSLink (ADAT)
Phantom power: +48V selectable
Computer I/O: 1 x USB 2.0 (type B)
MIDI In/Out: 5-Pin DIN
Power Requirements: 12v Power Supply (included)
Dimensions (W x H x D): 186 x 65 x 160mm