The Rode StereoBar is a robust solution for mounting two microphones in a stereo array. With clearly marked spacing of up to 20cm, as well as angle and measurement indicators for ORTF and XY positioning, the RØDE Stereo Bar makes it quick and easy to achieve complex recording arrays. The 5/8” mounting threads are supplied with accompanying spacing clips to allow for easy positioning for stacked arrays, and the robust ABS construction makes the Stereo Bar stable and durable, allowing it to easily support the weight of two large diaphragm microphones such as the RØDE K2 or similar.
- Stereo microphone mounting bar
- Flexible design allows multiple microphone positions
- Fits 3/8″ or 5/8″ microphone stands
- Suits a wide range of microphone types
- Supplied with 3/8″ thread for mounting your microphone clip or mount
Dimension: 170 x 240 x 70 mm
Weight: 45 g