Sennheiser EW IEM G4-Twin
The Sennheiser EW IEM G4-Twin is a wireless in-ear monitor (IEM) system designed to send your monitor mix directly to your in-ears. Perfect for use on stage where feedback and noise is a problem, and used by professional singers and performers across the world. Building on the success and popularity of the G3 IEM systems, the new G4 features enhanced RF output of up to 50mW for greater signal strength, new OLED display, and more! Furthermore, the new G4 IEM system is backward compatible and will work with your existing G3 beltpack receivers. Simply plug the system to your monitor send, connect your favorite in ears to the receiver’s 3.5mm jack socket and you’re ready to go.
The stereo receiver is equipped with 1680 frequencies tunable in 25 MHz steps and has 20 fixed frequency banks with up to 16 compatible frequency presets and another 6 user banks with up to 16 user-programmable frequencies. The receiver’s menu-driven backlit display shows current frequency, frequency bank, and channel number, metering of RF level, metering of AF level, lock status, and battery status. An auto-lock feature is provided to prevent settings from being accidentally altered.
Furthermore, this receiver includes a switchable high-boost and a multi-level limiter – adjustable from -18 dB to -6 dB in 6 dB steps or off. Built in a rugged metal housing, it is powered by two 1.5V AA-sized batteries or by a Sennheiser BA 2015 rechargeable accupack.
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless monitoring system for in-ear applications.
- Robust bodypack receiver and reliable in-ear monitoring IE 4 headphones delivering clarity along the whole frequency spectrum for daily use on stage
- Half-rack stereo transmitter in a full-metal housing with OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Compatible with Sennheiser WSM control software for flexible frequency allocation
- Up to 16 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters
- High RF output power up to 50 mW
- Supplied with;
- 2x EK IEM G4 stereo receiver
- 2x IE 4 earphones
Type: Wireless IEM (Twin Pack)
Operating Frequency: GB (606 – 648 MHz)
Presets: 20 frequency banks, each with up to 12 factory-preset channels
AF Frequency response: 25Hz – 15kHz
Power output: 2 x 100 mW at 32 Ω
THD: < 0.9 %
Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90 dB(A)
Switching bandwidth: up to 25 MHz
- Transmitter: Power Supply 12V DC (included)
- Reciever: 2x AA batteries
Operating time (batteries): 4-6 hrs (depending on volume)
- Transmitter: 212 x 202 x 43 mm
- Receiver: 82 x 64 x 24 mm
- Transmitter: 980 g
- Receiver: 125g (inc batteries)