RODE TAK Thread Adaptor
The RODE TAK Thread Adaptor gives you a premium and universal kit for mounting a range of devices. Allowing you to mount onto any mic stand, boom pole, tripod, or studio arm. Featuring 1/4″, 3/8″, and 5/8″ adaptors in a unique integrated set with a carabiner for safekeeping. Configure these however you like to connect any standard thread to any standard mount. A lifesaver on the set, in the studio, or in the field; the Thread Adaptor also features a handy driver so you can tighten or loosen the adaptors.
Above all, the Thread Adaptor is a must-have everyday carry item for sound engineers, filmmakers, and photographers.
Adapt To Any Situation
Is there anything worse than realizing the thread size of your mic clip and stand don’t match. Or you need to mount your microphone but only have light stands available? The TAK Thread Adaptor will act as a lifesaver in those moments.
- A carabiner clip for attaching it to keys, clothing or a camera/audio bag so you always have it on hand, plus an integrated driver for tightening or loosening the adaptors.
- A 1/4″ male to 5/8” female adaptor for connecting accessories with a 1/4″ thread to any standard microphone stand or mount.
- A 5/8” male to 3/8” female adaptor for connecting accessories such as mic clips or shock mounts to stands that have a 5/8” thread.
- A 3/8” male to 1/4″ female adaptor for mounting microphones and accessories onto camera gear.
- Different combinations of the above threads can be used to create a wide range of thread conversions so you can adapt to any situation. The Thread Adaptor is made from durable stainless steel and brass and will last a lifetime.