The Rode NT-USB is a high-quality side address studio condenser with integrated USB Interface. Designed to deliver premium audio for your vocal recording, musical performance, or broadcast application. With its on board 16-bit 48kHz converter allows you to connect directly into your PC, MAC, or compatible iPad tablet (requires camera connection kit).
It is fully compatible with all mainstream recording applications on both Windows and Mac OS based computers, as well as the Apple iPad using RØDE Rec, GarageBand, or any other recording app that accepts an external microphone.
The body of the NT-USB features a zero-latency stereo headphone monitoring (3.5mm) jack, which allows you to monitor the microphone input in realtime, along with dials to adjust the monitoring level and mix between the computer/iPad audio and the microphone input.
A premium pop-filter is included, which fits onto the base of the mic, positioning the filter the ideal distance from the capsule to minimise plosives (hard ‘B’, ‘T’ or ‘P’ sounds that produce a harsh sound) during singing or speech. Also provided is a high-quality stand mount with industry standard 3/8” thread, desktop tripod stand that allows the NT-USB to sit at a comfortable height on a tabletop, and a pouch for storage of the microphone when not in use.
- High quality studio microphone with the convenience of USB connectivity
- Pop shield, Tripod desk stand, ring mount, storage pouch and 6m (20’) USB cable included
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack for zero-latency monitoring
- Direct mix control between mic input and source output
- Compatible with Apple® iPad
- compatible with the SMR shockmount & WS2 foam windshield
- Two year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer, A/D converter 16bit 48kHz
Capsule Size: 0.50″
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Address Type: Side
Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz
Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
Output: USB Output
Power Options: USB bus powered
Dimensions: 184 x 62 x 50 mm