- Online Stock In Stock
The Rode K2 is a premium valve condenser microphone designed to deliver rich and warm sound for a variety of applications. Featuring dual 1” gold sputtered diaphragms, and infinitely variable control of the polar pattern from omni-directional through cardioid and bidirectional/figure-8 provides the freedom and flexibility to excel in any recording situation.
High-performance specifications (including a maximum SPL of 162dB) are combined with the character and subtleties of the legendary mics of the 1950s to provide a microphone that not only provides world-class vocals but is perfectly at home recording a wide range of instruments both up-close or in a wider ‘room’ capacity.
The RØDE K2 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones’ industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Large 1″ capsule with gold sputtered diaphragm and internal shock mounting
- Ultra low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- Class ‘A’ valve circuitry
- Hand-selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
- Dedicated Power Supply
- High strength welded and heat-treated steel mesh head
- Continuously variable polar patterns. From omni, through cardioid to figure 8, controlled at the power supply.
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
Active Electronics: Valve/tube impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Address Type: Side
Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz
Output Impedance: 200Ω
Maximum SPL: 162dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
Maximum Output Level: 30.0mV
Output: XLR Output
Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
Equivalent Noise Level: (A-weighted) 10dB-A
Power Options: +Power supply included
Dimensions: 208 x 55 x 55 mm
Weight: 815 g