- Online Stock In Stock
The Rode i-XY is the ultimate portable audio recording solution for iPhone and iPad device. Delivering rich audio recordings directly into your compatible device, without needing high tech equipment or mics. Perfect for musicians, solo artists, reporters, and more. With up to 24-bit/96k* recording and on-board high-fidelity A/D conversion, your i-XY recordings are rich, smooth and accurate. At the heart of the i-XY is a matched pair of ½” cardioid condenser capsules, fixed in a perfect 90 degree ‘near-coincident’ alignment. This results in immersive and true-to-life stereo recordings, captured in incredibly high detail. Designed and manufactured in Australia, for quality and reliability. The Lightning version supports most compatible iPhone and iPad models with a lighting connector. A foam windshield is supplied for outdoor recording as well as a reinforced protective zip case to ensure your i-XY is available whenever you need it. For more information and to hear audio samples visit www.ixymic.com.
- Record stereo audio at 24-bit, 96kHz*
- Matched pair of 1/2″ cardioid condenser capsules
- Metal casing for enhanced durability and electromagnetic interference immunity.
- Includes windshield, zip case
- Software-switchable 72Hz high pass filter for reduction of unwanted low frequency noise.
- iXY-L compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6plus.
- iXY-30PIN compatible with iPhone 4s and earlier**
- Twelve month warranty
Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Address Type: End
Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz
Output Impedance: 0Ω
Maximum SPL: 120dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
Sensitivity: -42.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (8.52mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
Equivalent Noise Level: (A-weighted) 18dB-A
Dimensions: 46 x 55 x 40 mm
Weight: 40 g