- Online Stock In Stock
Reloop Tape 2
The Reloop TAPE 2 is an audio recording device for DJs with integrated lithium-ion battery and retro, cassette tape styling that allows you to record your mix in WAV or MP3 format directly to a microSD card.
High-Quality Recording, Anywhere
The built-in AD/DA converters offer high-grade 24-bit sound recording to either lossless WAV or MP3 (with up to 320kbps). TAPE2 is extremely portable thanks to the internal lithium-ion battery, providing up to 6hrs of use from a full charge. And is re-charged using any standard USB charge pack.
Line-level or mic sources, such as CD players, DJ mixers or dynamic mics can be directly connected to TAPE 2 via the 3.5 mm jack input. By utilizing the THRU output, the audio signal can either be monitored with headphones or it can be looped through to your main speakers. This is recommended for single output audio sources that do not have a dedicated record out (REC).
Personalize To Suit Your Style
As well as being an audio recording device its recording function, the TAPE 2 can also be connected to a computer and be used as card reader for microSD cards. To keep track of the recorded material, all recordings on TAPE 2 can be tagged with a timestamp with the help of the sync tool. With the included stickers it is also possible to customise the look of your TAPE 2.
- Portable audio recorder in a tape retro look
- Easily record your mix to microSD with the push of a button
- Selectable recording format: WAV (lossless) or MP3
- Integrated rechargeable battery with up to 6 hours of active recording
- Line level and mic level input for connection of mixers or dynamic microphones
- THRU output for monitoring/connecting headphones or when separated REC out is available
- Fail-safe recording without complicated adjustments
- Lock/unlock functionality provides protection against accidentally stopping while recording
- Simple handling even in dark surroundings
- Input gain control
- Bi-LED feedback (power/REC, SD card full, signal/peak, battery)
- High-quality A/D converters in 24-bit
- HiSpeed slot for microSD cards (class 10 recommended)
Input: 1x line/mic 3.5 mm stereo mini jack
Output: 1x line 3.5 mm stereo mini jack (THRU)
Supported Media: microSD slot for cards up to 128 GB (FAT32)
Recording format: WAV or MP3 (320 kbp/s)
Recording quality: 24-bit/48 kHz
Power supply: 5V micro-USB
Dimensions: 103 x 14 x 65 mm
Weight: 59 g