- Online Stock In Stock
Reloop RP-4000mk2 Pack
The Reloop RP-4000mk2 Pack is a great starting point for any aspiring scratch or vinyl DJ. The pack includes 2 Reloop RP-4000mk2 direct drive turntables and a Reloop RM-22i 2-Channel DJ Mixer. It also includes pre-mounted cartridges for use straight out of the box, all you need is your vinyl and headphones.
Precise Motor Control
The precision-engineered die-cast platter is accelerated by a powerful motor with a high-torque direct drive of more than 1.8 kg/cm. The precise motor control with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm) allows for the RP-4000 MK2 to play back any record. The pitch section with a selectable range of +/-8% and +/-16%, respectively, is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
Statically Balanced Tone Arm
Each turntable in the RP-4000mk2 Pack features a statically balanced s-shaped tonearm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Via the universal connection for pick-up systems (SME) a large number of pick-up systems can be connected.
Newly Developed Housing and Top Panel
The new deep black metallic top panel construction is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop, platter speed, pitch control, reverse function, and tempo reset. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
The RP-4000mk2 Pack’s RMX-22i is a 2+1 channel DJ mixer with digital audio architecture and integrated Instant Sound Colour effects. This compact club-style mixer benefits from the same high-quality build and sound characteristics that are already found on the flagship RMX-80 Digital Mixer.
An iPad split input on the rear of the mixer makes it possible to include an iPad, Android tablet or smartphone directly into your DJ set-up via 3.5 mm jack to the RMX-22i.
The RMX-22i has four high-quality digital Sound Colour effects built-in. White noise, Filter (low and high-pass), Bit Crusher and Gate can be assigned to the dedicated Instant FX potentiometers at the push of a button. The effects can be used for any channel and are modulated via a large, ergonomic bi-polar potentiometer to achieve exactly the sound you want.
The RMX-22i is perfect for getting your scratch game levelled up, compatible with the Reloop Innofader. The Innofader is a user-replaceable part that is calibrated for use out of the box with this particular mixer.
- Complete Scratch DJ package
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8 % & +/-16 %
- Tempo reset (Quartz Lock) feature
- Superior finish in deep black metallic
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with high-torque direct drive
- Designed for professional use
- Powerful brushless DC motor with more than 1.8 kg/cm torque
- Precise motor control with 3 speeds selectable (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm)
- Reverse function: switch for forward/reverse playback
- Precision-engineered die-cast aluminium platter with stable rotation
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Extendible needle illumination
- Shock-absorbing feet for vibration isolation
- Sturdy, heavy construction with optimized damping features
- Prepared for dust cover (available as optional accessory)
- 2x RP-4000mk2
- 2x slipmats
- 2x Pre-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
- 1x RMX-22i
- Type: direct drive turntable
- Drive: quartz-driven high-torque direct drive
- Motor: 8-pol., 3-phase, brushless DC motor
- Turntable speeds: 3 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm)
- Starting torque: > 1.8 kg/cm
- Brake time: < 1 sec.
- Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
- Wow and flutter: < 0.2 % WRMS
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: aluminium die-cast
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking angle error: < 3°
- Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 – 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 – 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 – 7 g
- 1x PHONO out (gold-plated), 1x GND
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Power consumption: 12 W
- Dimensions: 450 (w) x 352 (d) x 144 (h) mm
- Weight: 9.8 kg