The Reloop NEON is a powerful pad controller for Serato DJ that will elevate your performance to a whole new level.
Acting as the perfect support hardware for DVS users and controller DJs, the 8 ultra-low-latency and touch-sensitive RGB drum pads with aftertouch are perfect for triggering samples, cues, loops and effects. Coming in as the most extensive Serato SP6 sample controller on the market, the NEON also offers LED feedback for each sample slot feeding back status and mode information.
A total of 8 power modes can be accessed by up to 4 decks with only one NEON: Sampler, Pad FX, Slicer, Looped Slicer, Cue, Flip, Hot Loop and Manual Loop are all at your fingertips.
Taking inspiration from the game-changing RP-8000 turntables, you can also connect two NEON controllers via smart link function, saving precious USB ports while allowing you to push your performance further.
- Powerful Serato DJ drum pad modular controller
- Official Serato Accessory: plug-and-play with Serato DJ
- Dedicated Serato DJ SP-6 sampler control
- 4-deck control for Slicer, Cue and Loop
- Perfect addition for DVS users and controller DJs
- 8 touch-sensitive RGB performance drum pads
- A total of 8 intuitive performance modes (Sampler, Pad FX, Slicer, Looped Slicer, Cue, Flip, Hot Loops, Loop and Manual Loop)
- Supports brand new Flip mode: Create
- individual edits from a song ‘on the fly’ and trigger these sequences as Flip
- FX after touch control for multi-sensorial effect modulation
- Supports the brand-new Serato Flip extension pack
- The most extensive Serato SP6 sample controller on the market
- And Much Much More…
Connections: mini USB, link port, Kensington
Dimensions: 223 x 16.1 x 123 mm
Weight: 359 g
Incl. USB cable, quick start guide and link cable (3.5 mm jack)