- Online Stock In Stock
- VIC Dandenong 3 in stock
- VIC Oakleigh 1 in stock
- VIC Ringwood 1 in stock
- VIC Richmond 1 in stock
- NSW Sydney 1 in stock
- QLD Brisbane Out of stock
With a layout that’s instantly recognisable to DJs all around the world, you’ll feel right at home with the Native Instruments Kontrol Z2. This powerful and versatile piece of hardware gives you complete control over 2 stand-alone channels and 2 full remix channels in an easy-to-use and intuitive tactile interface. The Kontrol Z2 is built using premium audio components – including a 24-bit sound card – ensuring top-notch sound quality whatever style you play.
Whether you want to use it as a stand-alone mixer alongside turntables and CDJs, or as a controller in a Traktor and Remix DecksTM based set-up, the Kontrol Z2 by Native Instruments is an unbeatable piece of hardware that should feature in any serious DJs’ system rig.
Bundled with Traktor Scratch Pro 2, the Kontrol Z2 features numerous ergonomically designed buttons, knobs and faders that can be assigned to various parameters in the software. The unit also features dedicated controls for cue points and Macro FX too, helping you create the sounds and beats you want.
- 2 standalone channels + 2 full Remix Deck Channels
- Sturdy aluminium chassis, with Innofaders™
- Intuitive control of Macro FX, and Flux Mode
Included: Traktor Scratch Pro 2 software
- Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended);
- Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
General Requirements: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
Dimensions: (W x H x D) 272 x 109 x 388 mm
Weight: 5.1 kg