Weighing less than 1kg and small enough to take anywhere, the Native Instruments Kontrol F1 is a powerful MIDI controller that works seamlessly with Traktor Pro 2: the flagship DJ software of today. Whether used as a stand-alone controller, or in combination with other Kontrol devices, the Kontrol F1 gives DJs the tactile control they need to mix and create as they see fit.
The Native Instruments Kontrol F1 is perfectly integrated with the powerful Traktor Pro 2 software. Changes in Traktor are instantly reflected on the hardware and vice versa. The unit gives DJs instant, hands-on control over Remix DecksTM in Traktor during a live set through a combination of multi-coloured dynamic pads, ergonomic knobs and faders – all laid out in an intuitive design. DJs are able to mix, manipulate and trigger up to 64 tracks, loops and samples on the fly. Indeed, your options are virtually unlimited with the Kontrol F1.
Powered solely through USB and easily connectible to your PC or Mac, getting started is child’s play. Over 1.4 GB of high-quality sounds (drum loops, bass loops, percussion, one-shot samples, leads etc.) spanning many genres are included with the controller to help you get started making great music.
- Dedicated control for Stems and Remix Decks
- Switch between up to 64 tracks, loops and one-shot samples on each deck
- Individual volume control for each of the 4 banks
- Remix and re-edit your tracks on-the-fly
- Personalise tracks to create your signature sound
- Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended);
- Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Free USB 2.0 Port
- 1 GB free disc space
- High-speed internet required
Dimensions (W x H x D): 120 x 52 x 294 mm
Weight: 730 grams