The MASCHINE STAND is an essential accessory for anyone using MASCHINE. It fits both first generation MASCHINE models and the new black and white MK2 hardware controllers, and includes a Mounting Adapter for use with standard drum hardware. Made of robust aluminium, with a black anodised finish and rubber pads for non-slip grip, the stand is designed to provide a strong hold, maximum visibility and improved ergonomics for both studio and stage.
The Maschine stand is built as a sturdy stand for ultra popular Maschine production controller. This bracket is designed so the user can angle the Maschine for optimal playback. Also includes an adapter if you want mount the bracket to a compatible drum stand.
- Works with Maschine 2 or original Maschine
- Fits neatly into typical desktop environments
- 15° angle for maximum visibility
- Locating pins prevent the hardware from shifting sideways
- Rubber pads front and back make sure the unit sits snugly on the stand
- Not compatible with Maschine Mikro & Maschine Studio
Material: Aluminum with black anodized finish
Dimensions: 32 x 29.3 x 6.5 cm
Weight: 971g (without adapter)
– Maschine Stand
– Mounting Adapter