Native Instruments Maschine MK3
The Native Instruments Maschine MK3 is the latest edition of the popular groove production and performance controller. The latest mk3 version is loaded with new features and technology to give you the creative flow needed in the studio or on stage. Most notable is the on-board 96 kHz/24-bit audio interface that allows you to connect directly to a mixer via the 2 1/4 TRS outputs, or record via the 1/4″ TRS line inputs. Also included are 2 large full colour & high-resolution screens that help with instrument & patch browsing, VST information, and various session views. The last notable addition is the new ‘Smart Strip’ for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more. Using the same intuitive 16 pad layout as its predecessor makes it easy for existing Maschine users to migrate or new users to learn. Supplied with the powerful Maschine 2 software, Komplete Select VST bundle and 8GB of Maschine Sounds and Effects. Everything you need to plug, play, & produce right out of the box. And for uses with DAW software, Maschine 2 software can function as a VST, allowing you to integrate your grooves and creation into any production software such as Ableton, Protools, or Logic.
The Maschine mk3 hardware can be MIDI mapped to any DJ or production software with the ‘controller editor’ software and includes a range or pre-made mappings for fast integration with popular software such as Ableton and Traktor DJ. This ultimate production and performance system is a must have for any serious producer or live musician wanting to push the boundaries of their sound and improve their work-flow.
BUILT FOR SPEED
MASCHINE lets you effortlessly produce beats, melodies, and harmonies with powerful drum synths, premium sounds, an integrated sampler, and more – cutting-edge software meets intuitive hardware for ultra-smooth workflow.
PLAY TO YOUR OWN BEAT
MASCHINE’s 16 ultra-responsive pads makes it fun and easy to play. In Pad mode, drum in beats or lightly brush sounds on the 16 ultra-responsive pads. Switch to Keyboard mode and play like a piano. And in Step mode, program sounds precisely where you want them, and automate pitch, volume, LFO, or any other parameter step by step for incredibly intricate and musical results in record time.
BROWSE SOUNDS WITHOUT BREAKING THE FLOW
MASCHINE’s ultra-fast, tag-based browser gives your creativity no time to slow down. Use MASCHINE’s two full-color display screens plus the 4-directional push encoder to quickly find any project, group, sound, instrument, effect or sample. Then simply load it and go.
SAMPLE, SLICE, PLAY – IN THE STUDIO OR ON THE GO
With a professional-grade, 96kHz / 24-bit built-in audio interface, MASCHINE makes sampling fluid and simple – grab audio, slice it, and shape it. The USB-powered hardware gives you total control, and the hi-res displays let you slice samples with laser precision. Experienced beatheads will love the vintage sampling modes.
KICKSTART NEW IDEAS
Whether you’re a pro or just making your first beat, MASCHINE helps you spark new ideas without disrupting your flow. Automatically generate random new melodies and drum patterns with the Variation Engine. And discover exciting new transitions and builds with morphing between parameter snapshots using Lock.
DISCOVER UNIQUE WAYS TO PERFORM AND PLAY
The Smart Strip opens up unique new ways to perform and play. Use it like a pitchwheel to bend and modulate sounds. Add new tactile dimensions to Perform FX, like stutter, echo, and flanger. Or strum samples, sounds, and drums like a guitar to discover new sonic textures.
ROBUST PRODUCTION SOFTWARE
MASCHINE software comes stocked with everything you need to turn your ideas into complete tracks. Whether you’re sketching and arranging your track, or mixing it down and performing, MASCHINE keeps you moving from one step to the next – without breaking your creative stride.
- Integrated hardware/software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, FX, and more
- 2 high-resolution RGB colordisplays for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more
- 16 large, ultra-sensitive and RGB back-lit trigger pads
- Pro-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs, 2 x ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch
- Touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking
- Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more
- Four-directional push encoder for browsing, navigating, adjusting levels and balance
- Powered via USB 2.0 or with the included power supply unit
- Includes Maschine 2 software with 8GB Maschine library & Komplete Select VST bundle with 25GB library
- 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor
- Classic groove box features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation
- Compatible with all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, and FL Studio) as a VST or Audio Units plug-in with full multi-core support
- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11.1 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Dimensions: 320 x 301 x 41 mm
Weight: 2.2 kg