Maschine Mikro mk3
The Native Instruments Maschine Mikro mk3 is the latest evolution in the popular Maschine Mikro range. Designed to deliver improved flexibility and flow for your sessions or performances. Use it to tap out beats, play melodies, and build up tracks – fast, fun, and hands-on. Want to start creating right away? We’ve thrown in everything you need including instruments, sounds, effects, and powerful tools like sampling and drum synths.
Drum It. Play It. Sketch It.
MIKRO gives you four different ways of getting hands-on with your music using the 16 pads. Drum beats in Pad mode, with color coding for kicks, snares, and other sounds. Switch to Keyboard mode to play melodies with the pads. In Chord mode, it’s easy to lay down inspiring chord progressions. And in Step mode, program beats and patterns visually in a classic step-sequencer style on the 16 pads – get exciting musical results quickly.
Quickly Load and Swap Sounds
Find, audition, and swap sounds without stopping the music. Browse through your favorite instruments, and load samples, projects and kits. A compact screen guides the multi-function encoder so you know exactly what you’re controlling, while staying in the creative flow.
Sample Any Sound
Found a great sample? Hit the Sample button to quickly load it into your project from the software. Record from your audio interface to capture from vinyl, play in a guitar, or grab any other sound into your track. Shape and refine your samples using the powerful editing tools in the MASCHINE software.
Play With Sounds In New Ways
Add creative flourishes to your beats and melodies with the Smart Strip. Slide your fingers to bend sounds, strum instruments, or go wild with Perform FX like Stutter and Echo.
- The same ultra-flexible environment as the original Maschine, but with a smaller, more portable hardware controller
- Mk3 updates include larger, more responsive pads, dedicated buttons for switching performance modes, and dual-touch Smart Strip
- Combines intuitive sequencer, sampler and high-quality effects with critical hands-on control
- Includes all basic groove-production features such as step sequencing, real-time recording, note repeat, slicing, and auto-mapping
- VST and AU plug-in support lets you add even more production power to your rig
- Easily find kits, instruments, samples, and effects with the tag-based browser
- Intuitive automation recording and step automation editing lets you create complex sounds
- Sample compatibility includes Akai MPC 500, 1000, 2000(XL), 2500, 3000, and 4000 program import
- Threshold detection makes sampling from external and internal sources easy
- Works as a plug-in in virtually any application that supports AAX, VST, AU, or RTAS formats
- Extensive MIDI I/O allows you to sequence your external MIDI gear with Maschine and vice versa
- Easy drag-and-drop pattern export lets you easily transfer MIDI and audio directly to your DAW’s timeline
- Dedicated MIDI-mapping software makes using the Maschine controller with other applications and instruments easy
- MAC: macOS 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows: Windows 10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 Port, 3 GB free disk space for MASCHINE Essentials (full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection), 1 GB free disk space for MASSIVE, MONARK and REAKTOR PRISM
- An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline
Dimensions: 320 x 177 x 45 mm
Weight: 1.12 kg