Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol M32 Micro Sized Keyboard
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol M32 Micro Sized Keyboard combines the best features from the S-series & A Series keys. Packaged in a sleek yet humble design, the M32 manages to be both small enough and tough enough to withstand life in your backpack. Finely tuned to avoid compromise, expense, control, space, playability, durability & flexibility have been worked into the M32’s micro size & micro cost. Resulting in the most affordable gateway into the Native Instruments world. A budget solution for ideas that are bigger than your desk space.
Portable, compact, and ready to tap into a wide range of instruments and effects. This backpack-sized keyboard is impressively playable and loaded with features designed for intuitive control, virtual instruments and effects. Pre-mapped transport controls are easily controlled without needing to go back to into your DAW of choice. While the 8 smart touch-sensitive control knobs natively control your plugins, with the A series display making at-a-glance navigation easy. Making it easier to achieve your flow state for longer. The synth-action custom NI keybed features the scale light guide from the S-series & provides a natural playing feel. Additionally, vertical touch strips allow for expressive playability and a four-directional push encoder. Providing fast, single-handed sound browsing and project navigation.
Intended for use with all software and hardware-based MIDI instruments, the M32 features expanded functionality in Komplete and other DAWS. With unified browsing from a single plug-in. Search for sounds across all Komplete instruments by simply pressing the controller’s browse button and then turning the push encoder to select your instrument and sound. Sounds can also be searched using musical tags and keywords. What’s more, a preview-sound function increases workflow efficiency by letting you hear sounds when browsing presets. Additionally, hundreds of third-party plug-ins are compliant with NKS (Native Kontrol Standard), providing the luxury of pre-mapped parameters. Also, the M32 offers deep integration with MASCHINE software for quick access to scenes, patterns, and tracks.
Get inspired by the Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol M32’s Smart Play features, and explore your creativity with hands-on controls. Learn your synths & fine-tune your productions, without going back to your DAW. The Smart Play function features over 100 scales and modes, enabling single-key triggering of chord progressions and arpeggios, scale mapping to white keys only if that tickles your fancy.
The Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol M32 ships with all the software you need to bring your music to life. Soft synths, EPs, Maschine Essentials, Ableton Live 10 Lite, and the Komplete Start production suite. Overall, the M32 is a best-in-class pocket rocket of flow, flexibility & creativity. Featuring everything you need to be playing and composing, at a price that’s relatively realistic for most producers.
- KOMPLETE KONTROL software
- Ableton Live 10 Lite: A lightweight version of Ableton Live 10 that comes with all of Live’s essential workflows, instruments, and effects
- MASCHINE Essentials: Full MASCHINE software plus 1.6GB of samples, one shot’s, loops, and instruments
- MONARK: Modeled on a famous hardware synth for powerful bass and lead sounds
- SCARBEE MARK 1: The sound of an iconic electric piano from the 1970s
- REAKTOR PRISM: Vibrant modal synthesizer with 370 ready-to-play presets
- KOMPLETE START: Produce and perform with over 2000 studio-quality sounds such as drums, percussion, bass, acoustic instruments, synths, pads, atmospheres, and effects
- Enjoy two months of free access to over a million samples and loops from top artists and leading sound creators via Sounds.com. Add your sounds to a collection, then sync with one click to make them tagged and ready to play in KOMPLETE KONTROL
- Use the $25 e-voucher in the NI Online Shop to purchase more instruments and effects