The MXL 770X gives you a complete, multi-pattern condenser microphone package with an integrated pop filter and shock-mount. Centred around the MXL 770, the 770X gives you a multipurpose condenser microphone renowned for its high quality. A go-to mic for so many vocalists; the 770X is a small-diaphragm cardioid condenser that offers a low-frequency response and a clear high end. This is all possible thanks to the 770X’s high-quality FET pre-amp and transformerless balanced output for wide dynamic range and low noise. While its cardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis (side) audio and suppresses unwanted feedback. The 770X also features a low-frequency roll-off that reduces unwanted rumbling as well as a 10dB pad that facilitates a wide variety of sources. And its flat frequency response delivers smooth and accurate vocal reproduction. Finally, the 770X comes complete with a shock-mount designed to reduce mechanical vibrations; as well as a rugged carrying case for transport and storage.
Above all, the MXL 770x is a combination of quality, flexibility, and value. So it’s the ideal condenser microphone for both the professional, project and home recording studios.
- MXL 770x is a Multipurpose condenser microphone
- Low-frequency roll-off to reduce unwanted rumble
- Warm sound with extra clarity at the top end
- Low noise FET preamp with balanced, transformerless output
- 770x is excellent for vocals, pianos and strings
- Includes custom SMP-1 integrated pop filter/shockmount and 20-ft. balanced XLR cable