- Online Stock In Stock
The MOTU LP32 is a flexible interface that can perform the roles of an interface, router, splitter, mixer, and converter. Its the perfect solution for routing ADAT, S/PDIF, and SMUX digital signal in live performance systems, networking installations, recording studios, and more.
The device features a USB 2.0 connection—class compliant and compatible with both USB 3.0 connections and iOS—for your computer. You’ll also find four discrete banks of ADAT optical channels, each capable of routing eight channels of 24-bit ADAT I/O at 44.1 and 48 kHz, or conversely, four channels of SMUX I/O at higher sampler rates (88.2 or 96 kHz). Each I/O bank can also be switched to handle optical S/PDIF. You’ll find 258 simultaneous inputs and outputs in total. Located on the front panel, a headphone jack allows you to monitor any stereo source of your choice, giving you a dedicated volume knob to raise and lower the level.
By means of its Ethernet port, this unit can operate as part of a larger ecosystem of MOTU devices, all linking over an AVB-TSN and controllable wirelessly over Wi-Fi. For this express purpose, the MOTU Pro Audio Control web app has been created, working across platforms to provide seamless integration, manipulation, and coordination of digital audio. Any network you set up in such a fashion will function with ultra-low latency, even whilst handling hundreds of channels over long cable runs.
Also included is with the LP32 is a 32-bit, floating-point DSP engine. This engine provides a routing matrix with 48 channels and 12 stereo busses, as well as effects modelled on several prized pieces of hardware, audio analysis tools, and the AudioDesk DAW for Mac and Windows platforms.
- Compact audio interface with 64 channels of optical ADAT I/O
- Each I/O bank can operate as 8 channels of ADAT, 4 channels of SMUX, or 2 channels of stereo TOSLink
- Offers standalone operation, plus wireless control via Wi-Fi (requires router, not included)
- Built-in DSP to apply studio-quality EQ, compression, reverb, and more
- 48-channel console-style mixer with 7 stereo aux buses, 3 stereo groups, and access to 64 network inputs
- Connects to your Mac or PC via USB 2.0 (supports USB 3.0 and iOS)
- Connects to your AVB network via Ethernet
- Daisy-chain multiple interfaces via Ethernet to add more I/O
- Built-in headphone output for monitoring
- Ultra-low latency
Computer Connectivity: USB, Ethernet
Form Factor: Desktop
Digital Inputs: 4 x Optical Toslink (ADAT, SMUX)
Digital Outputs: 4 x Optical Toslink (ADAT, SMUX)
Data I/O: 1 x Ethernet (AVB)
Headphones: 1 x 1/4″
USB: 1 x Type B
Clock I/O: In/Out
Dimensions: 220 x 177.5 x 45 mm
Weight: 0.9 kg