Mackie MC-150 High Performance Studio Headphones
Mackie MC-150 High Performance Studio Headphones build on the Mackie studio monitor legacy. The MC-150 headphones are closed-back, over-ear studio headphones offering clarity, accuracy, passive noise isolation and extended low-frequency reproduction for singers, musicians, and DJs. Whether you are tracking in the studio, mixing on your laptop, or even holding a boom on a set- having accurate, sturdy headphones are essential. Large 50mm drivers deliver a wide frequency response of 15 Hz to 20 kHz. The padded earcups and padded adjustable headband ensure comfortable wearing for long performances and sessions. For convenient storage and transport, the MC-150 headphones utilize a collapsible folding design, which enables them to fit neatly in the supplied soft carry bag.
The detachable 9.8′ single-sided cable features a 3.5mm stereo mini-jack that locks into one earcup. The other end of the cable is terminated with a straight 3.5mm plug to allow easy connection to a variety of mobile devices. It includes a gold-plated 1/4″ adapter for compatibility with dedicated headphone amplifiers, mixers, and audio interfaces.
Powerful 50mm Drivers
- Large precision 50mm dynamic drivers deliver a frequency response of 15 Hz to 20 kHz for a clear balance of accuracy, extended bass reproduction, and distortion-free sound
- The soft padded adjustable headband and conforming earpads provide an ergonomic fit for hours of comfort while ensuring optimal low-end reproduction and sound isolation
- Collapsible Design
- The collapsible fold-up design allows for easy storage and compact portability when traveling
- Rugged Durability
- The MC-150’s rugged design is built to last and meet the demands of singers, musicians, and engineers in the studio or on location
- Versatile Applications
- The MC-150 headphones are well suited to studio monitoring, DJing, and personal listening