Tune wind and string instruments in a flash with the new OT-120, a needle-type meter with a wide range and versatile functionality.
The Korg OT-120 is a professional orchestral tuner that is easy to use and features a large back light screen, and a needle-type meter.
Out of stock
- Vertical-design and superior visibility
- Accurately tune orchestral instruments over a wide range
- Broad support for transposing instruments and historical temperaments
- Smooth and high-precision tuning you expect from a needle-type meter
- Energy-saving design for long battery life
- Korg’s proprietary Sound Back mode provides a reference tone that’s ideal for tuning wind or string instruments, or for lessons
- Soft case included
- Scale: 12 equal tempered, Pythagorean, Werckmeister III, Vallotti, Mean Tone Eb, Kirnberger III, Young, Mean Tone D#, Kellner
- Transpose Range: C, C#, D, Eb, E, F, F#, G, G#, A, Bb, B
- Detection Range: A0 (27.50 Hz) – C8 (4186 Hz)
- Reference Tone:C2 (65.41 Hz) – C7 (2093 Hz), five octave, two-step volume control
- Tuning Modes: AUTO (SLOW, MEDIUM, FAST), MANUAL, SOUND BACK
- Calibration: A4 = 349 – 499 Hz (1 Hz step)
- Detection Accuracy: ± 1 cent
- Tone Accuracy: ± 1.5 cent
- Connectors: INPUT (1/4″ phone jack), OUTPUT (1/4" phone jack), DC IN (9 V)
- Power Supply: Two AAA batteries, or AC adapter (separately sold)
- Buttery Life: approx. 100 hours (with alkaline batteries, in meter mode (MEDIUM), A4 tone continuously input, without backlit)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 74 x 120 x 36 mm
- Weight: 193 g (including batteries)
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.