Loved by guitarists for decades, it’s a Japanese made modulation-type effect unit that made a blazing debut at the Woodstock festival; you already know the one we’re talking about. The inimitable sound of this distinctive modulation effect has captivated numerous guitarists and audiences. Yet, because only a very small number of the original units exist, and because the circuit itself was not accurately understood and its components were difficult to obtain, it was rare to have the opportunity to try out the unit that produced these famous sounds. Such factors elevated the original to a semi-divine status. Numerous clone models were produced by major manufacturers and boutique shops alike, but all of these remain facsimiles that are pale imitations of the original model. Now, this legendary classic has been reborn under the ideal circumstances of the original engineer’s supervision. Starting with original circuits that simulate hard-to-obtain parts, the distinctive modulation sound has been perfectly reproduced. Not content with a simple reproduction, new WAVE sliders have been added, allowing original waveforms to be generated.
The Korg NuVibe is a legendary mudualtion effect unit used world wide by professional musicians. The NuVibe features a rugged designed, customised LFO waveforms, and can be powered by powered.
Out of stock
- Resurrected under the supervision of the developer of the original model! New features for today’s musicians have been added.
- Discrete design using 79 transistors. The CdS photoresistor that lies at the heart of the sound is simulated by an original circuit using transistors.
- The WAVE sliders allow users to create their own LFO waveforms
- New buffer circuit designed by the developer of the original model
- Battery operation is also supported (six AA batteries allow up to four hours of operation)
- True bypass design that was not provided on the original model
- Dedicated expression pedal is included, allowing the modulation effect to be controlled
- Unlatch switch bypasses the internal circuitry when the effect is off
- Input Impedance: 47KΩ
- Output Impedance: 20kΩ
Inputs: 6.3 mm Monaural phone jack
Outputs: 6.3 mm Monaural phone jack / Unbalanced
Expression Pedal: 6.3 mm Stereo phone jack
- Power: AA batteries x 6, AC adapter (DC9V)
- Battery Life: Approximately 4 hours (When using alkaline batteries)
- Current Consumption: 200 mA (Typical)
- Dimensions (W) x (D) x (H)
Nuvibe console: 260 × 170× 67 mm
Dedicated Expression Pedal: 94 × 246 × 81 mm
Nuvibe console: 1.5 kg
Dedicated Expression Pedal: 1.1kg
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.